Photobucket

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Too Faced Naked Eye palette




Best review I've seen. Don't take my word for & try to find your own because you might not agree.



This week I purchased the Too Faced Naked Eye palette. You can get this palette anywhere but I purchased mine from Sephora, if your interested click here. I recommend looking at reviews about any product before you buy it. I really wasn't looking for this product but every time I would watch tutorials on youtube I would always see this palette, so this has to be good. I'll be trying it as soon as I get it and I'll do a review. I will use this palette everyday then do a video about it since I promised my youtube would be better so what better way to start with a review & maybe a tutorial on a look I've created or tried with it.
xoxo
-hiddenluxury

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...