Photobucket

Saturday, December 18, 2010

FUZE iT fashion show

I had a lot of fun working backstage at the FUZE iT fashion show which was held at The metropolitan in New Orleans which is where I live. I'm so happy that I finally got the chance to live out one my dreams, Ive been waiting for this so long. I would really love to work in this industry and this is just the start. I didn't really stay for the show but everything was beautiful, the hair and make up was amazing and the models were so nice. I was going into this thing thinking that the models would be stuck up or there would be a bunch of stereotype stuff going on, but I was proved wrong.

sorry the pictures are dark, they were on my blackberry













Check out the New Orleans FUZE iT blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...