Photobucket

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

MY Holiday Gift Guide



This is the most awesomes gift you can give your girlfriend/wife/sister ect. I LOVE this perfume soo much, It smells really good and yummy. It looks like a cute little music player and it comes in a cute baby pink color. Its called play for her by Givenchy. You can find this at Sephora for only $47-$79, depending on the size.



Obsessed with your lips? Well I recommend the Give Me Some Lips from Sephora favorites. You can obviously find this at Sephora for only $40, The real value is $134, so I suggest you get it quick. This kit includes all of the best brands and types of lip glosses.





Are you kidding me? This would be an amazing gift for any gal! I actually learned how to do makeup on Youtube, and every time I'd look up for tutorials I always see this makeup, what actually made me want to buy it was the great reviews it had received and because Makeupbymel on Youtube used it to make her daytime smokey eye that I love to wear with my boring coastal scents. Anyways this great item is sold for only $35 and it is actually worth $73, So I def recommend this and I will be buying it myself. This item is called Too Faced and its the Soft and Sex Eye shadow collection, You can find this item at Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...