Photobucket

Monday, December 20, 2010

confused?!?

Hi, well today I am very confused on every decision I am about to make. I know life isn't perfect but I don't ever want to fall behind on anything. This year is the year to make some important and heart breaking decisions. I am stressed out about my career because I don't want to be like other people who try to live out their dreams to the breaking point that they end up with nothing. The fashion industry is a tough business, I want to come into it and out of it with the same values. I don't know what I want to be, they say when you go to college you will know then, but I want to know now. I know it sounds like I'm rushing but I'm soo confused. I don't think no one can figure me out. things that I truly love are rock/pop music, fashion, nice things, and adventures. I want to do the impossible, I want to shock people and do everything I thought was impossible. I really need a mentor, that's the only way I would be satisfied I guess.
I have so many questions and not enough answers. I want to be a fashion show producer but how? I'm not asking for a lot. I don't need a fancy house, I don't need anything but a happy life.
I will dedicate my self to my grades and my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hey doll!! I love your blog as well! I totally understand where you are coming from in this post. I often feel the same way, but I learn that if we pray about it an put it in God's hands we'll be just fine! Also, if you are looking for a mentor, I mentor w/ Volunteers Of America and would love to help you out ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...