Photobucket

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Manifest your life

Photobucket

This summer I will start to manifest my life. I want to stay positive and believe that my dreams would come true. I already made my dream come true when I interned for Fashion Week NOLA and got the opportunity to see how a fashion show is put together and the end result. The picture above is like a dream board, I got this idea from Olivia on my favorite show Jerseylicious. The first picture above is a stack of money; this is not to be greedy but I need to be more responsible with my money and save. My goal is to save a stack of money. I'm starting my senior year of high school and we all know that is expensive. The next photo is an image of a apartment. I'm too young for a apartment right now so that's why I am manifesting it for the future. This can be for my second year of college because I need to stay in a dorm for my freshman year. I want a beautiful apartment that I'll be proud of and to see how hard I've been working to end up there. Next photo is Whitney Port as an intern. I want to be a Fashion PR really bad. I'm going to college for communications so if my fashion dream does not come true I can work in all fields of PR. If you don't know what PR means it stands for Public Relations. I want to have a education and some experience before I step into an office and ask for a job with out any clue. Next to Whitney is a heart of healthy food. I am really trying to get healthy and lose weight. So far I have lost 20 lbs and I want to keep it up. Part of my career would be my image but the it is important to be healthy and happy with your life. No more fast food, no more being tired and no more limiting clothing. Below the stack of cash is my dream camera, the Canon Rebel. I want this camera because I love photography and I freaking love film! I'm really passionate about this and I will manifest that this fall I will have this camera so I can make amazing youtube videos, have photos for my blog and even have my own portfolio. Next to my camera is a drivers license. Now that I'm 17 I need to start driving. A lot of women in my family does not drive and I want to break that curse. I will not have anytime senior year to learn so this July I'm manifesting that I will get my Drivers License. Below my beautiful camera is a image of a beauty school. I'm not trying to make this a career because its not that realistic to me. I love hair and makeup so I'm attending beauty school so I can do makeup and hair better. I want to own my own extension line one day, but of course I will not just make that my number one job and depend on that as my main income. I would love to do makeup for people part time or work at MAC. Next is a picture of MAC makeup brushes because I want new makeup brushes but they are really expensive so I will manifest them, also did I mention that I want to work at MAC :D. Lastly is a picture of my dream car. I will work really hard for this car. I'm really being positive about my dream board. I see all of my dreams coming true. I want you guys to manifest your dreams so they can come true. I want a successful blog, youtube channel, career, and a happy beautiful life. -hidden-luxury

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...