Photobucket

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Orginize your makeup and brushes




So I decided to do a little bit of spring cleaning. I cleaned all 12 of my brushes 6 of them are from coastal scents and 3 of them are from E.L.F and the blush brushes were a gift from my lovely sister. I am pretty lazy when it comes to cleaning my brushes so I just buckled down and did it. Everyone has a different way of cleaning their brushes but I know a lot of people will not agree with a the method I use. when I clean my brushes I use some water inside a cup mixed with shampoo and another cup only with water. I dip my brush in the 1st cup and I swirl it around until there is no product left in it then I dip it in the 2nd cup filled with only water and I make sure I got everything out. Lastly I let them air dry on a paper towel.






I also organized my makeup collection of what little I have.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...