Photobucket

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Whats in my "Free Lance" makeup kit


Hi guys, I know its been a long time since Ive done a blog post. Tomorrow I am doing three looks for my make up portfolio, so I thought you would like to see a few items from my makeup kit. I'm not technically a "free lance" makeup artist..yet. Basically free lancing is when you do your business by your own rules. You don't need any makeup edu or work with any specific products.

Disclaimer: I own a dog, hence the hair on the carpet.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


MAC fix plus


Photobucket


NARS Barbarella


Photobucket


Photobucket


Pink neauvue & Media A08(both satin finishes)


Photobucket


Photobucket


NARS Orgasm blush


Photobucket


Photobucket


NARS Dolce Vita blush


Photobucket


Photobucket


MAC eyeshadow


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...