How to make your outfit Boho Chic
1. " Scalloped faux leather front is detailed with mini burnished studs and decorative cutouts. Elastic stretch back gives you the perfect fit; fastens with two hidden hook clasps. " This belt has a more western feel but it still works with the boho this belt cost $9.50
2." Scalloped faux leather front is detailed with mini burnished studs and decorative cutouts. Elastic stretch back gives you the perfect fit; fastens with two hidden hook clasps. " This is the perfect belt to put over your skirts. I can really see this on a long skirt than a short skirt. This belt cost $9.50
3. " This waist belt features a stretchy canvas back and western-style buckle in faux leather" This belt is the perfect belt that you can wear around your dress. Its not really meant for a shirt in my opinion. I suggest a solid dress color that's really flowy or a floral print one, this belt cost $9.50
1. "This headwrap features 3 suedette strands trimmed with high polish metallic beads. Elasticized back. Lightweight." This head wrap cost $2.80 , this can make your bed hair or bad hair days more better. This is a really basic head band so your outfit can stand out more; It just adds a touch of boho.
2. "Braided fake hair headwrap that features an elastic bottom. Lightweight." This black head band is really basic, Every girl should have this in their collection. Its the perfect touch of boho without over doing it. This braided head band cost $2.80.
3. "A nautical headband that has four strands of rope knotted together at the side for a perfectly naval and strong finish." For those who are daring this is the perfect math for you. This is a nice piece to stand out with out over doing it. This rope knotted head band cost $3.80