Photobucket

Thursday, August 5, 2010

This Fall

Fall is my favorite time of year , dark nails, gold rings, capes, and boots. I don't want the cliche suede boots and a bubble jacket, it's time to spice it up. I'm going to try new things like trench coats high waist pants, horse riding boots, avatar glasses. I remember this show nycprep, it was my favorite show, but the point is these kids had such fashion and style , of course being from new york anything is possible. It actually changed my out look on fashion and I began playing with leggings and pumps, beanies and capes. It was like a dream I have been craving and finally got of taste of it. why wait until I get older to branch out why not take a risk now. I was aiming for name brand and that's cool but I would dis other brands because no one knew what they are. so know I take life as an adventure ever since I saw the Jane Austin Book Club.

-Fashion Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...