Photobucket

Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm trying :/

I'm not yet that great of a blogger I get lazy when it comes to typing about something, unless I know what it is or what I'm about to say I can use some help from all the great bloggers out there.
I started this blog in the middle of May no followers (yet) but I'm still hopping. I know someone see's my blog I dont follow blogs either but I read them. I always try to post something I cant post something and just leave it for a week then come back because I know readers don't like that. when I read other people blogs sometimes they don't post the next day.. I know everyone don't have a lot of free time in their lives but even if I don't I want to keep my readers thirsty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...